registerTired of laborious desktop software and spreadsheets?
As a business owner, I’m sure you have recently found yourself asking questions like – Is now the perfect time for switching to cloud based accounting?
And what really are the benefits of moving to cloud based accounting software?
– Connect to your business bank accounts, credit cards and loan accounts to automatically import in your transactions.
– Be ahead of the curve when the governments Making Tax Digital campaign gets under way and submit your VAT and Payroll directly from your software.
– Get a real-time view of your business performance and cash flow anywhere, anytime on any connected device.
– Share powerful reports with your accountant and team to help better understand your business.
– Explore hundreds of time-saving apps that connect with the software.
– Free 24/7 email support, online help centre and software training.
– Add users with appropriate permission levels and collaborate with your accountant and team in the cloud.
Payroll – Payroll that submits directly to HMRC and also automatically updates your accounts too with the payroll liabilities and costs. – Give your employees access with the mobile app, which lets them view payslips, submit timesheets and apple for leave.
App Marketplace Fully embrace the cloud with useful applications that make your accounting software seamlessly integrate with other third party back office software. Such as CRM, Stock control, project management or digital receipt storage software to name but a few.
The standard price starts from just £17.60 (exc. VAT) per month and can scale depending on the size and complexity of your organisation.
LB Group see how important these changes are and how they could benefit clients businesses and enable better interaction. Therefore we have partnered up with two of the leading providers of this software, Xero and SAGE.